Thursday, July 18, 2024

Well, that's one goal busted!

 I made a goal at the beginning of the year to write at least one post a week. I did pretty good up until about two weeks ago. Life just got too busy and there wasn't too much time for baseball cards. If there's no time for baseball cards, there's no time for blogging. 

Through the busy period, I did manage to pick up some 2024 Topps Series 2. I picked up a hobby box, and several blasters and hangers. I've still got a long way to go to finish four sets (mine, my two grandsons and my niece's newborn boy), but I've got a good start. I still haven't organized all of the cards yet, but what few I've done, I can tell that I'm not close to finishing the sets. 

I did pull a few good inserts...


Nice rookie parallel of Austin Wells '89 insert,


A Freddie Freeman relic,


Gold Mirror Gavin Sheets,


Team logo Carson Spiers, 


Brice Turang sticker auto and...


a short print Wyatt Langford! Best card I've pulled in a long time. There were a lot more good pick ups, but these were the only ones that I had time to take pics of. All of the cards, except the Wyatt Langford are available if anyone is interested. 

That's it for now. 

Peace, 
Michael 
Isaiah 40:31



 

5 comments:

  1. It may not be once a week, but you're still consistently posting! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All in on the Freddie relic. Plus, I have thousands of extra 2024 Topps. Just send me a list and quantities of what you need. BTW, 1/1 Gold Mirror sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four set builds is impressive. Who gets the first one you build?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the only 4 set build I do, unless I end up with another grandson and that's not in the plans for now. As far as who gets the first set, none get put into sheets and binders until they are all finished.

    ReplyDelete

An Update on this blogger's life and collection

 Obviously, it's been awhile since I posted an update. There has been a job change that has really taken all of my spare time. I'm s...